Terms & Conditions
- Please give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation otherwise half the session fee will still be charged.
- If you think you may be late for a session, please contact the clinic as soon as possible. We will try our best to accommodate you and still provide a full-length session, but this obviously cannot be guaranteed.
- Everything said within the consulting room is kept strictly confidential, as per the AfSFH’s Code of Conduct and Ethics, unless there is obvious risk of danger to the client or the therapist, in which case the relevant authority may be contacted.
- Occasionally, the therapist may need to discuss your case with a supervisor, however, all names and identifying details are removed and each client is referred to simply by a case number.
- Client records and details are locked away and only accessible by the therapist, as per the General Data Protection Regulations, 2018 (GDPR).
- The therapist may, on a rare occasion, feel the need to contact your GP. If this is the case, your explicit consent will be obtained.
- The client must consent to full participation in the therapy process, including listening to the audio CD/download provided.
- Hypnotherapy is an effective method of treatment, however success is not guaranteed and will only work with the client's full cooperation and the client acknowledges this. Listening to the audio between sessions is a vital element in the process and participation is required. This will be fully explained in the initial consultation. Results may vary from person to person.
- Should the client turn up to an appointment under the use of alcohol or drugs, the therapist reserves the right to cancel the session and charge half the full fee.
Code Of Conduct and Ethics:
As a certified member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, See Change Hypnotherapy adheres to their strict Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics. These can be viewed in their entirety below: